Are strategy games with strong RPG elements your cup of tea? Did you enjoy games like Xcom: UFO Defence, the Fallout series, the Civilization series, the Heroes of Might and magic? And now you are looking for something new to satisfy your craving for turn-based fun? Then you’ll want to play UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury, sequel to the 2007 smash hit UFO: Extraterrestrials.
Refining is in progress. Levels: Qualma Trees, Scifi Base, Ship 1, Ship 2, Island and Village have been already refined. Devs are now working on next levels....
Score in testing mode was added to our web site....
UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury
- A fully 3D game combining real-time global strategy & air combat with turn-based tactical missions
- A turn-based “I-Go-You-Go“ tactical squad-based game system
- Interactive environments with destructible terrain
- A large number of technologies, weapons, and combat units to develop
- A large number of aliens to interrogate Strong RPG elements where soldiers’ stats improve with experience
- Dynamic lighting for intense fire-fights
- Final Gameplay design and balance tweaks by the author of the popular original UFO: ET Bman Ease of Use Mod
- Cyborg unit: Includes modable body (LEG, HAND, CHEST, EYE)
- CAF Navy: Shadows over Earth offers extended navy for Counter Alien Fights
- Currently under development simultaneously with UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury