Are strategy games with strong RPG elements your cup of tea? Did you enjoy games like Xcom: UFO Defence, the Fallout series, the Civilization series, the Heroes of Might and magic? And now you are looking for something new to satisfy your craving for turn-based fun? Then you’ll want to play UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury, sequel to the 2007 smash hit UFO: Extraterrestrials.
Forum has been facing spam attacks....
New video from level Qualma Trees was added to the download section....
UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury
- A fully 3D game combining real-time global strategy & air combat with turn-based tactical missions
- A turn-based “I-Go-You-Go“ tactical squad-based game system
- Interactive environments with destructible terrain
- A large number of technologies, weapons, and combat units to develop
- A large number of aliens to interrogate Strong RPG elements where soldiers’ stats improve with experience
- Dynamic lighting for intense fire-fights
- Final Gameplay design and balance tweaks by the author of the popular original UFO: ET Bman Ease of Use Mod
- Cyborg unit: Includes modable body (LEG, HAND, CHEST, EYE)
- CAF Navy: Shadows over Earth offers extended navy for Counter Alien Fights
- Currently under development simultaneously with UFO2Extraterrestrials: Battle for Mercury